- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I shouldn’t have laughed.
I SHOULDN’T HAVE LAUGHED!
OH MY FUCKING GOD
IT WAS 102 YEARS AGO AND THE LAST SURVIVOR DIED IN 2009
People on this site are so inconsiderate. THIS WAS A TRAGEDY! PEOPLE DIED! I’M TUMBLR SO I’M OFFENDED! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
How to break out of a zip-tie- potentially life-saving information
You guys, please share it. You never know when someone is going to need this information.
PLEASE reblog this— zipties are one of the most common ways of binding a person upon kidnapping because they are cheap and hard to break.
Knowing things like this puts you one step closer to freedom if, heaven forbid, you fall into a situation where you need to use this information.